The biofungicide Effect is a universal biological product, intended for processing orchards, vineyards and vegetable gardens with the purpose of prophylaxis and treatment of bacterial and fungus diseases at agricultural plants. The biofungicide Effect is simultaneously a phosphate-nitrogen fertilizer. The biological method of fighting against plant vermin and pests is based on an existing in the nature antagonism among some microorganisms that live in the soil or on the surface of plants.
The beneficial bacteria (Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus subtilis) included in the composition of the biofungicide Effect are natural antagonists to a broad spectrum of bacterial and fungus diseases, such as: scab, fading, black stem, late blight disease (phytophthora rot), mould deteriorate of seeds, root rots, moulds in sprouts, oidium, brown rust, dust-brand, boil smut, Alternaria blight, Rhizoctonia disease, fusarial head blight, Septoria blight and many other deseases.
The number of viable cells of microorganisms is called a colony-forming unit (CFU). CFU is a viable bacterium, which in the process of reproduction can form a colony of the same bacteria, in case if it assimilates into a culture medium. For the biofungicide Effect this number is not less than 1,0 x 109 in 1 g of the product.
We also offer a range of products created specifically for tomatoes, cucumbers, grapes and fruit crops. Each preparation is produced specifically for a particular plant and contains strains of bacteria, most effective against diseases inherent to the species, and also contains micro and macro elements in concentrations chosen for optimal plants nutrition.
The biofungicide Effect makes an opportunity:
- to protect plants from diseases; the product is safe for man and plants;
- to increase the crop yield up to 30%;
- to improve the development of plants;
- to increase the fertility of the soil;
- to get ecologically clean output yield.
Application and dosage
|Culture||Diseases||Method of treatment||Rate of application|
|Potato||Phytophthora rot (late blight disease), Rhizoctonia disease, fading, dry and soft rot of potato tubers||Pre-plant treatment of potato tubers (0.5 liters for 20 kg)||20 g/l of water|
|Phytophthora rot (late blight disease), Alternaria blight, macrosporiosis||Spraying in the period of vegetation every 10-15 days (5 l/50 m2)||20 g/10 l of water|
|Cabbage||Black stem, black rot||Pre-plant steeping seeds for 1-2 hours (100-150 ml for 100g of seeds)||1.5 g/l of water|
|Tomato||Root rots, bacterial canker, vascular wilt (Fusarium wilt disease)||Pre-plant steeping seeds for 1-2 hours (100-150 ml for 100g of seeds)||1.5 g/l of water|
|Phytophthora rot (late blight disease), brown patch, Alternaria blight||Spraying in the period of vegetation with the time interval of 10 -15 days (10 l/100 m2)||5 g/10 l of water|
|Cucumber||Root rots, vascular wilt (Fusarium wilt disease), bacteriosis||Pre-plant steeping seeds||1.5 g/l of water|
|Oidium, false mildew||Spraying in the period of vegetation||20 g/10 l of water|
|Fruit trees, berry plants, grapevines||Scab, oidium, Coccomyces blight (leaf spot)||Spraying in the period of vegetation||20 g/5 l of water|
One teaspoon contains 20g of the product.
The microorganisms of Bacillus subtilis live on spores of fungi that cause plant diseases. The bacteria of Azotobacter vinelandii recycle dead plant pests, at the same time fertilizing the soil with such beneficial for plants microelements, as: nicotinic and pantothenic acids, biotin, indoleacetic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus. As a result of the vital activity of the given bacteria colonies the plants acquire immunity to various diseases; the plant resistance to ground frosts and drought conditions is increased; the shelf life of vegetables and fruit is extended.
Why should exactly Effect be chosen?
- It is absolutely non-toxic for man and animals, as the action of the product is based on natural properties of the microorganisms;
- The biological product is not accumulated in plants and fruit, in the soil, in the organisms of man and animals;
- It assists in the formation of the beneficial microflora in the soil;
- It builds up the soil after the application of chemical pesticides;
- It inhibits the growth and development of a great variety of pathogens that cause plant diseases;
- It maintains vital activity in the medium, where it is applied;
- It can be applied at any phase of the plant development, even 48 hours before the crop harvesting;
- It does not affect the taste of vegetables, fruit and greens.