Effect biofungicide for cucumbers is a complex of enzymes and microorganisms (Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus subtilis). Effective biological product for treatment and prophylaxis of fungal and bacterial diseases, nitrogen and phosphorus cucumbers nutrition. Effective against a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases of cucumbers: root rot, bacterial cancer, Fusarium wilt, powdery mildew, downy mildew etc.
- Protects against cucumbers diseases, safe for plants and people
- Promotes environmentally friendly harvest
- Increases resistance to adverse weather conditions
- Increases the cucumbers yield
|Cucumber, bush-pumpkin, pumpkin, squash, watermelo, melon||Root rot, Fusarium wilt, bacterial disease||Pre-plant steeping seeds during 1-2 hours (100 ml per 100 g seeds)||1 g / 1 liter of water|
|Powdery mildew, downy mildew||Spraying during the vegetation period at intervals from 10 to 15 days (5 liters / 100 m2)||5 g / 5 liters of water|
- Dissolve said quantity of biofungicide in warm (up to 40 ºC) non-chlorinated water, stir with a non-metallic object.
- Leave aside at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
- Apply spray material on cucumbers (5 liters / 100 m2).
Recommend spraying cucumbers in the morning and in the evening.