Effect biofungicide for grapes is an effective biological product for the treatment and prophylaxis of fungal and bacterial diseases, for nitrogen and phosphorus nutrition, adapted specifically for grape. It contains a complex of enzymes and microorganisms (Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus subtilis), which effectively protects the culture from a wide variety of fungal and bacterial diseases: scab, root rot, powdery mildew, Alternaria spot, downy mildew, bacterial cancer and others.
- protects grapes from disease
- contains original natural strains
- allows you to receive an environmentally friendly grape harvest
- extends the shelf life of fruits
|Grape||Scab, powdery mildew, Alternaria spot, downy mildew, bacterial cancer and others||Spraying during a vegetation period at intervals from 10 to 15 days (5 liters / 100 m2)||20 g / 5 liters of water|
- Dissolve said quantity of biofungicide in warm (up to 40 ºC) non-chlorinated water, stir with a non-metallic object.
- Leave aside at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
- Apply spray material on grapes (5 liters / 100 m2).
Recommend spraying grapes in the morning and in the evening.