Effect biofungicide for fruit crops is an effective biological product for the treatment and prophylaxis of fungal and bacterial diseases, for nitrogen and phosphorus nutrition, adapted specifically for fruit and berry crops. It contains a complex of enzymes and microorganisms (Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus subtilis), which effectively protects the culture from a wide variety of fungal and bacterial diseases: scab, root rot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, downy mildew, bacterial cancer and others.
- Protects fruit and berry crops from disease
- Promotes environmentally friendly harvest
- Extends shelf life of fruits and berries
- Increases resistance to severe weather conditions
|Fruit and berry crops||Scab, root rot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, downy mildew, bacterial cancer and others||Spraying during a vegetation period at intervals from 10 to 15 days (5 liters / 100 m2)||20 g / 5 liters of water|
- Dissolve said quantity of biofungicide in warm (up to 40 ºC) non-chlorinated water, stir with a non-metallic object.
- Leave aside at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
- Apply spray material on fruit trees and berry bushes (5 liters / 100 m2).
Recommend spraying fruits in the morning and in the evening.