- prevention of diseases of agricultural crops
- reinforcement of plant immunity
- increase resistance to adverse weather conditions
- accelerate the process of seed germination
- increase yield
- improving the adaptability of plants to the germination in the cold season
- increase the nutrient-supplying soil capacity
It contains a complex of effective microorganisms and enzymes (Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus subtilis), prevents fungal and bacterial diseases of plants (late blight, blackleg, root rot, scab, powdery mildew, rot seedlings, fusarium, septoria spot, etc.)
Azotobacter vinelandii increases the resistance of plants to abiotic stress factors (variations in temperature, soil moisture, light), improves productivity and transforms nitrogen into available for plants form. Another important property is ability of Azotobacter vinelandii to decompose chemical compounds that pollute the environment.
Bacillus subtilis has a strong antagonistic activity against fungi of the genus Fusarium, Bipolaris, Ophiobolus, Puccinia, and also against a broad spectrum of bacterial pathogens of plant diseases. Bacillus subtilis is able to mobilize hardly soluble phosphates of soil, thereby contributing to nutrient uptake.
- Dissolve 5 g of the product in 2 liters of warm (up to 40 ° C) non-chlorinated water, mix with a non-metallic object.
- Leave aside at room temperature for at least 60 min.
- Steep seeds at the day of seeding for 1.5-2 hours. Rate: 2 liters of process solution per 2 kg of seeds. Then dry seeds in the shadow and then sow.
Shelf life: 2 years from production date.